Graphic Designer (m/f) // Kleiderkreisel
In this position, you will be responsible of making sure our brands’ aesthetic is consistent and visually engaging.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the way our brands communicate visually. You will base your work on our brand style guide and further develop the system for our marketing and brand assets across digital, print, advertising and social media channels.
If you’re a visual designer with experience in digital and print design, art direction and a passion for fashion, we would love to meet you.
- Work with brand marketing to develop promotional assets, both print and digital.
- Work with editorial and design teams to ensure all work is on-brand and meets design standards.
- Source appropriate imagery to support marketing and editorial.
- Work with the performance marketing managers on the design & production of assets for paid media channels.
- Create static banners, HTML5 banners and social media formats.
- Continuously test, analyse and optimise creative products for paid media activity.
- Manage the build for all email campaigns.
- Work with CRM to improve email metrics—by optimising designs and templates.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years of digital design experience.
- Strong knowledge and experience producing banners and emails.
- Experience reworking art for multiple formats and mediums.
- Experience working with photo agencies for sourcing imagery.
- A portfolio with multiple projects which demonstrate solid understanding of visual brand communication and direct response.
- Excellent English communication skills—spoken and written.
- Comfortable working with multiple tools—Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop, Keynote, InDesign.
- Experience developing motion graphics and video is a big plus.
- Passionate about fashion, mobile and e-commerce.
An online or PDF portfolio is required to apply for this position.
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →