Graphic Designer (m/f) // nevaly
At nevaly, it is our mission to forge memorable and authentic marketing campaigns. We work closely with our brand partners to understand their goals and identify social media influencers that match their needs. By developing and rolling out creative and unique marketing concepts we give those influencers the opportunity to endorse brands they love and at the same time raise awareness towards the brands of our clients.
As a member of the creative team, you will collaborate with your colleagues in ideating amazing concepts and presenting these concepts in awe-inspiring pitch materials. You will also contribute to the overall marketing of nevaly as an agency by developing its website, case studies, content for social media, sales collateral and merchandise. If you are a passionate gamer who has a good understanding about the business, then this might be the perfect opportunity for you.
- You contribute to influencer campaign ideation, conception and realization
- You transform creative briefs from clients into powerful and beautiful presentations
- You collaborate with colleagues to create content and assets for nevaly’s owned media channels
- You supervise multiple projects which require creative design knowledge
- You oversee presentation design for sales, account managers and executives
- You participate in storytelling across multiple mediums and platforms
- You take command over the visual presentation of the nevaly brand (i.e. by updating our website/platform) and steer the direction of future creative designs
- You ensure that all visual communications meet the highest standards of quality and design
- You are a passionate gamer and have a good understanding about the industry and its trends
- You have a degree in Design, or in a similar field
- You gained 1-3 years experience, in a creative team or agency
- You have a strong understanding of color theory, layouts, visual compositions, typography as well as vector and production design
- You are proficient in Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign), Cross Device Design and know the basic principles of HTML
- You show excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as can articulate and rationalize a creative approach
- You have an excellent attention to detail with strong multi-tasking capabilities
- You possess strong time management skills and are used to work on multiple projects with tight deadlines
What do we offer?
- You become a part of a unique and fun company culture (http://nevaly.com)
- You work with a highly motivated team of top performers and gaming enthusiasts
- You will receive an unlimited contract from the beginning and get the chance to be trained in one of the most popular areas in the marketing industry at the moment: influencer marketing!
- You get free fruits, coffee, soft drinks and cereal, enjoy numerous team and company events and have the opportunity to attend German classes
- You work in the start-up centre of Berlin-Mitte, the European Silicon Valley
Interested? - Submit your CV along with your portfolio, relevant university and/or working documents online.