Graphic Designer – Part Time (m/f) // OptioPay
At OptioPay we work hard, and push ourselves to the limit. We constantly challenge ‘the norm’ and are hungry to push for new frontiers. We only accept the brilliant as we expect brilliance from ourselves. We’re looking for people who want to leave a mark on the world. Our aim is to fundamentally change the nature of B2C payments. The success of reaching this goal is to source highly-driven and gifted likeminded individuals. What we offer in return is a career turning point, where growth and success is a team effort. As an equal opportunities employer, we seek talent from anyone and anywhere. Our diverse team in Berlin hail from all around the globe; a fun and friendly group with a multitude of talents. Though sales and customer satisfaction are the ultimate focus, our decisions flow from data. By understanding how OptioPay users and partners interact with our product we aim to anticipate their needs and reduce the complexity of payments.
- Design pivotal digital and print marketing material for sales pitches, conferences, meetups etc.
- Produce digital branding assets like our website design, web banners, social media assets, press releases, iconography, videography etc.
- Responsible for creating print branding material like corporate stationery, posters, exhibition material, office signage etc.
- Create design deliverables for the entire user experience, including design visions and initial concepts, workflows, wireframes, and polished visual compsitions
- Collaborate closely with the art director, UX, product and engineering teams to create and adapt designs after extensive user testing
- Participate in product meetings and give feedback in relation to UI discussions
- Work with JIRA and Kanban methodology for an agile and structured design environment
- You have minimum 1-2 years experience working as a graphic designer with focus on corporate identity and branding, working at fast‐paced companies is considered a plus
- You have a thorough understanding on how to maintain a corporate brand
- You have a fluent command of Adobe Creative Cloud, Sketch, InVision App and Microsoft Office
- You adhere to tight deadlines, and can work consistently even with an influx of adhoc design tasks, and have previously worked in an agile work environment
- You are passionate about design and being a creative, you show exceptional interest for the latest trends in design, branding and marketing
- You have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with people at all levels
- You are a team player and quick to collaborate with others, address criticisms, and resolve issues
- You speak English fluently, knowing German is considered a plus.
- You are able to work for 20h per week (2 full days and 1 half day)
- Individual responsibility and the opportunity to grow professionally
- Exciting and wide-ranging design tasks
- Play a crucial role in defining the ‘face’ of OptioPay
- Become part of a multinational, rockstar team of 50
- Semi-monthly OptioAcademy – our internal knowledge sharing project
- Prime office location – top floor of the city’s tallest building, the best view in Berlin!
- Various fun team events (weekly team lunch, Friday after work drinks, monthly Women’s Power Lunch, Whiskey Tasting Night etc.)
- Free breakfast, drinks and fruit to keep your energy levels high
Please also submit a portfolio (we will accept either PDF format, website or Behance profiles) with your application.
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →