Graphic Designer // mitte
It’s an exciting time to join mitte. We carried out a successful crowdfunding campaign at the end of last year and now we are in full preparation mode to hit the market at the end of 2018. Our go to market preparations include, among other things, reviewing our brand identity and outward communication channels.
This is where you come in: as our focus on these last two issues grow, so do our needs for graphic assets. Join our amazing team in Berlin and help our Marketing team spread the word about Mitte.
- Collaborate with the Marketing and Design teams on campaign visual directions and concepts.
- Create graphic and video assets for marketing campaigns, social media, journal posts, newsletters, etc.
- Create graphic assets for offline marketing such as posters, flyers, etc.
- Design marketing landing pages and create graphic and video assets for landing pages.
- Help develop and promote Mitte’s design guidelines and frameworks.
- 1-3 years of experience in a similar role
- Good Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator) skills
- Good WordPress content management and editing skills
- Good video editing skills (Adobe Premiere, Final Cut Pro)
- Have a solid understanding of branding, layout, typography, colour and other design principles, with a high attention to detail.
- Able to work independently and proactively, completing projects on time and on scope.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Enjoys working in ever changing international (and sometimes a bit chaotic) startup environment.
- Excellent written and verbal English skills, German is a plus.
- Flexible working hours.
- Competitive compensation.
- A great learning opportunity in an international environment in the center of Berlin.
- All you can eat from our fruit baskets and all you can drink from our high end Espresso machine.
- Start date: as soon as possible.