Graphic Designer with technical skills // BaseCase Management
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to create attractive interactive presentations, marketing materials and UI designs. You will need a talent for communicating information visually, as well as a clean design style.
As you might be contributing to maintaining and extending our website, along with excellent design skills, knowledge of HTML/CSS is considered important for this position. We are always learning new things and improving our skills – if you share that philosophy then this could be the right position for you.
As your working space will be the Berlin office you must have the legal right to work in the EU. Our working language is English, so an excellent command of written and spoken English is indispensable.
- 1 – 3 years of experience
- An obsessive attention to detail
- A keen sense of design and aesthetics
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS
- A knack for effective visual communication
Great to have
- Typographic sensibility
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel
The BaseCase platform is a rich and mature development environment for non-programmers in the life science, medical and pharmaceutical industry. In this connection of customer and company the design of the platform defines considerably the success of our product. We are growing fast and have many interesting opportunities ahead.
You want to join our team in Berlin and work with 42 other talented minds from over 20 nations? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application.
Our benefits include
- Public transport subsidy
- Paid vacation days and company holidays
- A modern office space in central Berlin
- Regular team events & health care workshops
- Gym membership discount
- Active breaks with snacks, fruits and fussball table