Graphic/UI Designer // Gebraucht.de
We’re making it our mission to build the most convenient and trusted marketplace free of fraudsters and localised restrictions. With integrated payment systems, logistic handling and ID verification we are professionalising the re-commerce buying and selling experience and making it accessible to everyone. We always looking for the best talents for our highly motivated team of design- and digital-experts, IT Professionals and Marketing Superstars. Together we are revolutionizing this exciting market. Our focus is on a creative, open and friendly working environment. Regular team breakfast and bright office in the heart of Kreuzberg complete the startup feeling.
As a Graphic/UI designer at Gebraucht you will collaborate with product managers and marketers through the entire product lifecycle and create material and assets that will engage and inform different audiences across a wide variety of channels. You make even the most complex transactional processes feel quick and easy for our users, and have excellent visual communication skills. You are able to produce user friendly, compelling interfaces and creatives for mobile through to responsive desktop applications. This includes all areas of UI/UX and visual design, such as graphic design, art direction and interface design, icon design, typography design, illustrations and motion graphics.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Design, prototype, and develop elegant solutions for our mobile apps and responsive web
- Graphic design for on- and offline promotional material which includes support on various graphic design tasks (e.g. Illustration, photo retouching, layout of marketing materials, creation of digital assets for online marketing and social media)
- Develop and maintain a detailed UI design style guide for use across the company
- Localising app and web pages for use in different territories
- UX wireframing for apps and responsive web
WHAT TO BRING:
- Advanced english language skills. German is a plus.
- At least 3 years experience working in the digital design sector
- A strong portfolio demonstrating a range of tools and techniques for designing clean through to content rich pages
- An expert knowledge of UI design principles and grid systems
- A good working knowledge of UX and Interaction Design
- Strong collaborative and articulation skills
- Experience with responsive design, graphic design
- Excellent working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch and Zeplin
WHAT WE OFFER:
- And lastly, an ego-less, product-focused working environment.
- An enthusiastic team with experienced founders who know how to build a fun, fair and successful company
- A multidimensional product offering with mass appeal
- Regular team events, mate, coffee, team breakfast and much more
- A spacious, contemporary and bright office in the heart of Kreuzberg
- Free german lessons at the office
- The ability to unplug from the office desk and work remotely from wherever you want once a month.
If we have aroused your interest, then send us your application with a meaningful CV, portfolio, cover letter, your starting date and your salary expectations to Simone Hauke: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.