Head of UX & Design (f/m) // GoEuro
Driven by our team of over 220 people from more than 45 different countries, GoEuro is changing the way we travel across Europe. One simple search provides the best options for you by train, bus or flight to any city, town or village in Europe to suit your individual budget and schedule.
At our headquarters in the heart of Berlin, we take advantage of our diversity to find new and innovative ways to help our customers as we build a revolutionary product and of course, have fun.
We are now looking for the next great addition to our team as a Head of UX & Design.
As a Head of UX & Design at GoEuro you will…
- Define a product design vision and roadmap to ensure GoEuro achieves its strategic goals.
- Build a design led product culture based on a deep understanding of user needs and collaborate with product and engineering teams in achieving GoEuro’s mission to Make Travel Easy.
- Lead a marketing design team that act as the creative influence and custodian of the GoEuro brand and identity.
- Bring the GoEuro user to life. Develop a team who crave insights that will develop and share a strategic understanding of users, target markets and evolving trends, and help translate that feedback to achieve a best-in-class experience.
- Attract, lead, inspire and nurture an exceptional UX & Design team.
- You have a track record of building world class Design teams that have shaped high volume B2C online experiences.
- Possess deep commercial acumen and be able to contribute to wider business decisions outside of the Design domain.
- A product and design visionary who has been able to marry the practicalities of delivery.
- You are a storyteller and an all round exceptional communicator, who inspires your team and influences those you interact with.
- You are the voice of the customer, and possess a track record of building teams who strive to answer questions and find insights from an array of sources.
- A manager who attracts and hires top Design talent, and possesses the tools to develop and grow individuals into leading designers and builds exceptional teams.
- A very visible key role in driving GoEuro’s growth and revolutionizing the European travel industry.
- A dynamic start-up environment with a flat hierarchy, quick decision making, and a great team from over 40 countries.
- An office in the center of Berlin, right in the middle of its thriving startup scene.
- Lots of nice benefits such as language lessons, yoga classes and a variety of team events and social activities
A fantastic/challenging job with an attractive compensation package
Are you the person we are looking for? We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →