Interaction Designer (f/m) // Blacklane
January 26, 2018
- Create UX concepts, wireframes, and final designs.
- Continuously improve our products and process.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams on projects of varying length and complexity.
- Dive deep into defining problems and delivering scalable designs that serve the needs of multiple stakeholders and users.
- Strong portfolio that demonstrates process and breadth, and the ability to turn ideas into a compelling solution.
- 3+ years designing user experiences for consumer products (with at least 2+ years designing mobile apps). You speak the design patterns of iOS and Android apps fluently.
- You can explain design rationale in person and in email, and can present to different levels of the organization.
- You enjoy taking ownership of a topic, bringing good ideas to life, and shepherding them through to ship. You can triage and adjust to the realities of limited time and resources.
- You work across functional teams to understand the problem and needs of both the business and our users. You can facilitate discussions to define the user journeys through a service from start to finish. You’re able to respectfully challenge assumptions, give feedback, and build consensus.
- You quickly shift to the right tools for the problem at hand – sketching, wireframing, and storyboarding as necessary.
- You can set an agenda for an organization, improve processes inside and between teams, and build momentum.
- You hold yourself to a high standard and help others reach the same level.
- Background in prototyping, visual design, motion design, and other spoken languages a plus.
MORE THAN A JOB
- You will work in the exciting and innovative market of global ground transportation.
- You will become part of a unique, international and professional team, that is characterized by flat hierarchies, a family-like atmosphere, flexible working hours and an open feedback culture.
- You will have the tremendous opportunity to grow with us and develop your skills.
- You will work in a modern office with a variety of fresh fruits and drinks, regular company and team events.
- We will support you in visa, relocation and other administrative issues.
Visit the company websiteBlacklane