Interface Designer // KIWI.KI GmbH
We are looking for a passionate and highly motivated Interface Designer specialized in mobile design to augment our international and talented Team in Berlin. You will work on a digital product that can open physical doors. This is magical and challenging at the same time.
- You design outstanding interfaces for multiple screen sizes from smartphones to tablets and desktop interfaces.
- You brainstorm interface ideas, prototype interactions and animations.
- You are responsible for our visual interface and ensure consistency by creating a style guide.
- You deliver graphic assets.
- You work very closely with our product and engineering teams to realize the designs as a product.
- You support us in shaping the future of IoT.
- Work experience as a designer
- Solid knowledge of the latest design and IoT trends and mobile interfaces
- Technical understanding of how designs could be implemented
- You are familiar with Sketch, CS, Agile, Scrum and the challenges of mobile design.
- Experience in prototyping tools like framer is a plus
- Highly organized, self-motivated and outstanding project management skills
- Very good English skills
- A high degree of autonomy, challenging tasks, and the ability to impact the company every day.
- An inspiring work environment based on team spirit, fun and passion for our product.
- Employee stock ownership plan.
- Weekly team breakfast and lunch as well as unlimited coffee and cold drinks.
- A friendly and international team in an office in Berlin Mitte.
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
- 5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →
- Nicolas Dolenc gives us a sneak preview of Slush 2016
If you partied with us at TOA, you’ll know that Jobspotting and Slush have a special connection. With this year’s Slush conference just around the corner, we spoke to its President and Executive Producer about ... Read more →