Junior Designer at Senic GmbH // Senic
At Senic, we are building the next generation of user interfaces. Our goal is to make hardware and software that help humans interact with their technology seamlessly and naturally. We do this by creating products that engage the human senses including haptic, visual and speech interfaces. We’re tackling the rapidly growing problem of how technology affects our well-being with an eye for design and attention to local manufacturing in Germany and quality materials.
Our international and fun-loving team is made up of 20 talented people with backgrounds in electrical & mechanical engineering, computer science, industrial & graphic design and psychology. We’re backed by Y Combinator, American and German VCs.
Now we’re looking to grow our team to build the future of interaction and are looking for people excited to go on this journey with us. Specifically, we are looking for a flexible and enthusiastic junior designer to create visual assets and help guide the brand identity of Senic together with our team.
- You are a design and technology lover who’s excited to be surrounded by nerds.
- You have high level of skill in Adobe Creative Suite – experience with photography and video editing a plus.
- You enjoy working with colleagues from other disciplines.
- You want to get to know our customers and build a brand they love (often with their direct input).
- You know the devil is in the details.
- You’re a natural researcher and know how to solve a problem.
- You speak English (German is a plus)
- You have a good sense of humor and like to have a coffee or beer with your colleagues.
- Possibility for part or full time position
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Support the visual communication of the Senic brand across the multiple print and online channels – ensuring its alignment + consistency.
- Design visual assets for Senic including promotional materials, ads, social media, website, UX
- Work effectively under deadlines and take ownership of various projects
- Closely collaborate with different members of the marketing and design team to create a cohesive brand experience across touchpoints for customers.
Send an e-mail telling us about yourself with an attached portfolio (PDF or online, both okay) and a resume.