(Junior) Designer m/f (Berlin, full time) // JUNIQE
JUNIQE is the fastest growing online destination for eclectic, affordable wall art, fashion and accessories. We deliver art and lifestyle products to 13 different countries across Europe and are working on expanding to many more.
Interested in growing with us and helping us revolutionise the European online art market? Then keep reading.
• Creation of on-brand marketing material, including automated templates, banners, and display assets for channels such as Facebook, Instagram and GDN
• Continuously looking for inspiration and experimenting with new ad concepts
• Work as an active member of our graphics team, preparing product imagery for our website and other assets as needed
• Work closely with the marketing and creative teams to continually develop formats and ideas
• Successfully completed an apprenticeship or bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study with excellence (e.g. certified Graphics/Media Designer, B.A. Communication Design)
• Enthusiasm for the internet with a strong affinity for art and design, high degree of willingness to further deepen your knowledge in online topics
• Comfortable working with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator, Animate CC, After Effects, Sketch)
• Well-structured way of working, high quality standards and enthusiasm for our products
• Creative with an eye for shapes and colours
• Team player, highly motivated, resilient and responsible
• Experience with videos and animation is a huge plus
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, German is a plus
Working with us:
As part of a dynamic international team of art-obsessed, creative e-Commerce professionals, you can expect to take on responsibility from day one. Sharing and implementing your own ideas, you’ll work independently in an environment with flat hierarchies and contribute directly to our growth and success. That’s right, you get to be yourself and be a JUNIQorn! Which, for the record, includes food-tastic lunch sessions, gifs galore and ice-cold Gösser.
Did this speak to you? Send a cover letter* including your desired starting date and salary indication, along with your CV and portfolio, to: email@example.com
*For some icing on top of your application, tell us what makes you stand out from the rest in 140 characters or less!