Junior Designer // Tandem
Your role will be to…
- Work as part of an agile, cross functional team of designers and developers to create delightful and easy-to-use solutions.
- Build wireframes and transform them into well thought-out, pixel perfect user interfaces for our Android & iOS apps as well as our website and blog, producing all design assets for our development team,
- Directly support and learn from Senior Designers
- Produce all necessary design graphics and assets for our development team
- Contribute own ideas to our product development process
- Carry out user testing view process.
You will be a good fit, if you…
… have first industry experience.
… can show off an impressive portfolio of work and projects.
… are deeply familiar iOS and Android user interface guidelines
… live and app breathe apps, constantly looking for the fascinating new solutions.
… strong skills in Adobe Creative Cloud suite, Sketch and Zeplin,.
… have the passion to obsess about every last pixel
… get things done
… enjoy to join a very international team and are fluent in English (written and verbal). Proficiency in German, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese or Chinese is a plus.
… are self-motivated, organized and friendly
… the opportunity to contribute to a product that impacts the lives of millions of people,
.. you’ll gain startup experience as part of a small, friendly, very international and highly experienced team in Berlin-Mitte,
… you’ll make real impact and take part in building products that are used by millions of people,
… a competitive salary and free choice of your IT setup,
… work from an inspiring loft office in one of Berlins startup hotspots,
… you’ll probably learn how to say “Hi” in 20 more languages.
If this sounds like the right challenge for you, we look forward to hearing from you. Please send us an email to email@example.com.
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →