Junior Digital Designer (m/f) // DCMN
To help us continue on this exciting path, we’re looking for a smart, enthusiastic and creative Junior Digital Designer (m/f), based in our headquarters in Berlin, Germany.
You will be part of an experienced and entertaining team of very motivated and talented top performers. Our corporate culture is characterized by team spirit, flat hierarchies and of course… fun!
We ask for excitement, excellence, humour and passion. We value integrity. We love to work with ambitious people with a can-do-attitude, without fear of taking responsibility.
We are an independent and owner-managed growth solution provider who engineers performance-driven marketing campaigns for digital brands to scale their businesses. We’re evolving more and more into a technology-driven company, and we aim to disrupt the traditional agency market with our solutions.
For our clients, we realize integrated cross-media campaigns on channels like TV, Radio, Online, and mobile. A strong data and technology-driven approach is our primary philosophy and how we achieve fantastic campaign results. With our technology, we push campaign results to a completely new level using big data.
Driven by performance and growing rapidly, we now count on an awesome team of 90+ young and highly skilled professionals to realise our vision. Founded in 2010, DCMN has its headquarters in Berlin and offices in San Francisco, London, Bangalore, Kochi, Paris, New Delhi and Munich. DCMN counts more than 90 digital brands in its portfolio including Wix.com, Wayfair, Spreadshirt, eToro, Made.com, Leetchi, Com2Us, Tado, Gameloft, Outfittery, Glossybox, Kabam and Vestiaire Collective.
- Work in our Production team on HTML5 banners, landing pages, interactive Flash portfolios and more
- Work together with other teams and clients to create engaging and functional digital design offerings
- Provide the whole package, from concept – to design – to execution
- Provide feedback to other team members about technical specs and asset supply for your digital design production
- Be flexible to support our Graphic Designers on a range of projects that may not be fully digital
- An eye for design and the technical capabilities to bring digital design to life
- You are passionate about animation and interaction
- 2+ years of experience working with HTML5 banner production (a portfolio for these is a bonus)
- Bachelor’s degree in web design, graphic design, communication design or comparable work experience – with a fantastic design portfolio to show us what you’re capable of
- Up to date with latest Web trends, techniques and technologies
- Full competence of Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, Animate etc.)
- Detail, quality oriented approach but you should be able to work efficiently (quickly when needed) to meet deadlines in the timely manner
- An understanding of the technical: be able to troubleshoot and work smart
- A logical approach to workflow and ability to comply to structured filing systems
- An open and flexible attitude and desire to learn. A sharp wit always a bonus!
- Excellent communication skills – fluent in English, German a plus
What do we offer?
- An exciting full-time position with a growing and passionate team
- Opportunity to develop your skills and expand your portfolio on both client and internal work
- Plenty of opportunity to develop your knowledge and upskill through workshops and events
- A large recently remodelled office in a bustling neighbourhood in Berlin – with plenty of break out spaces and other in-house facilities
- Work together with a bunch of clever, motivated and fun colleagues (+2 very cute dogs)
- We believe in work/life balance
- Regular perks like in-house and offsite company events, eat your heart out at our huge supply of breakfast cereals and when it’s beer o’clock we have a fully stocked drinks cooler (also containing Club Mate for all the addicts out there)
Does this job description sound perfect for you? We’d love to hear from you. Please send us your CV along with relevant documents and your earliest possible starting date. Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Your contact person is Gargi Mahapatra (Phone: +49 30 9919 164 – 30).
Please note: We prefer applications via our application form (click the ‘Apply’ button on this website). It really makes life easier for us and your application can be processed quicker.
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →