Junior Graphic Designer (m/w) // Quandoo
Quandoo is the fastest-growing real-time reservations platform for restaurants. As a technology-enabled market place, Quandoo is equipping its partner restaurants with an industry-leading reservations management system that digitalizes a restaurant’s inventory and makes it accessible in real-time from web and mobile channels. Restaurateurs can leverage the reach of Quandoo’s reservation platform to boost their customer base, drive utilization in low-traffic times and generate additional business on-demand. Quandoo provides diners the easiest way to explore the restaurant space and reserve a table at their restaurant of choice. With just a few clicks diners select from a wide range of local favorites to Michelin-starred gourmet restaurants. Having chosen a restaurant, diners receive instant confirmations on their reservations and benefit from loyalty points.
Quandoo was founded in 2012, with its headquarters in Berlin, Germany and international footprints in Western Europe, CEE, APAC, the Nordics, the Middle East, Turkey and South Africa. With a dynamic, international team of 300 employees globally, our vision is to become the world’s leading marketplace for all dining experiences.
Junior Graphic Designer (m/w)
What you love to do:
- Conceptualize, design and coordinate production of wide variety of creative projects within established brand standards
- Aggressive protector of the brand
- Manage, prioritize and successfully execute multiple simultaneous projects with tight deadlines
- Develop and rapidly iterate on solutions for different marketing channels
- Strive for continuous improvement/learning
- Provide creative insight and ideas in marketing and corporate team environments
- Concept and design for project requests using latest web, email, print and social media formats using your expertise to drive the visual solutions forward.
- Ensure the usability, consistency, brand relevance, and functionality of the finished product
- Work well in a fast-paced, deadline driven creative environment
Who we love to work with:
In order to delight customers through usable design and collaboratively solve business and interaction challenges you will bring the following qualities to the table:
- BS or BA in graphic design, visual communications or like field
- At least 1-year experience, preferably in a corporate environment, with demonstrated ability to conceptualize, design and produce effective print collateral and digital media
- Adobe Creative Suite/Cloud experience (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat), Sketch and Effect is a plus
- Online portfolio demonstrating design ability
- Solid project management/time management skills
- Knowledge of typography, and design layout
- Writing/editing/proofreading skills
- Self-directed/adaptable/strong work ethic
What we offer:
You have the chance to get a job in a rapidly growing international company. We are offering a new and exciting opportunity with a global commerce platform. We are leading the way in technology based reservations, bookings and table management, and you will play a crucial role in our organisations growth and ultimately benefit from our success and expansion. Of course we offer you much more:
- No boredom! Quandoo offers challenges and development every day
- A position that offers you tangible impact on the company’s success
- You work with a highly motivated and skilled team from all over the world
- Dynamic and friendly working atmosphere in a successful international team
Share your CV with a link to oyur online portfolio now!
You can find more info on the day to day like on our Facebook Career Page: www.facebook.com/QuandooCareers
Your Quandoo Recruitment Team