(Junior) Marketing Designer (m/f) // Project A
- As a part of our Marketing Team, you will develop and design visual assets for all our online performance marketing channels and campaigns, from concept through to production
- You will focus on continuous testing of different variations of ads, get insights about the performance of our campaigns and optimise the assets accordingly
- You will have full visual responsibility for the development and implementation of your own ideas and concepts
- You will research new creative ideas and formats which could be utilized by the performance marketing team.
- You have a degree in the field of communication design, graphic design, media design, or similar qualification
- You have at least one year of relevant professional experience with focus on the creation of assets for performance marketing campaigns
- You are highly skilled in using the Adobe Creative Suite (Sketch, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- You have strong skills in visual layout and a keen eye for typography and color selection
- You want your design to stick with people while working “pixel perfect” and with attention for detail
- You embrace new challenges enthusiastically, always wanting to improve yourself
- You communicate fluently in English or German
- You will become part of a highly professional and motivated team
- You will have the unique opportunity to experience and shape the development of a recently founded company by bringing in your own ideas
- You will work independently, have all freedom you need and are thus able to personally grow and develop yourself on a constant basis
- You will work at a modern, excellently equipped workplace in the heart of Berlin
- You will benefit from a communicative, creative and stimulating environment
Do you want to be part of our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.