Junior Product Designer // Aurora Health
WE ARE AURORA HEALTH
Our mission is to improve the detection and treatment of mental health disorders. We are a 20-person, Berlin-based startup aiming to make mental health care more accessible, affordable and effective. Our app Moodpath is the leading depression app, our platform Aurora is a prototype version of an unprecedented e-mental health platform for doctors and therapists.
You’ll play a key role in improving our app Moodpath (iOS & Android) by optimizing existing features and designing new ones. While working with our lead designer you’ll help streamline our visual identity and manifest our design guidelines. You’ll be working with the co-founders, product managers, psychologists, developers, researchers, data scientists and affected people.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- You love design and beautiful apps
- You enjoy open discussions and constructive feedback
- You are eager to try new principles and interfaces
- You want to make a difference and are willing to understand our vulnerable users’ situation
- You have previous experience in mobile UX/UI design
- You have a strong sense of visual design, typography, layout, and content hierarchy
- You have excellent knowledge of Sketch and some experience in prototyping tools like Flinto, Marvel, Invision, Framer etc.
- Considered as a bonus: Motion design skills, Illustration skills, Experience in digital health
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- We are an international team of experienced people with the strong will to create something meaningful and actually make it happen
- We have either studied psychology, business, engineering or design and value different perspectives and opinions