Junior UI/UX designer // Berlin based start-up Homebell.com // Homebell
Homebell makes it as easy as possible for customers to complete their home improvement projects. We make dreams come true by realising the ideal living space and ensuring that our customers can relax and enjoy the end result.
We do this by bringing modern technology to a market with huge opportunities. Here we create an outcome where everybody wins. All our users benefit from our technology and are better of because of it.
During your time as UI/UX designer at Homebell you will work on a variety of projects, including but not limited to:
- An automated booking funnel where homeowners can book their home improvement project online without any human interaction.
- Improving and using methodologies in UI/UX to improve our SaaS platform for our craftsman
- Delivering creative solutions during all meetings with product owners and other stakeholders.
You will be responsible for driving the design of our website to a new level by:
- Developing new UI, having customer objectives and business requirements in mind
- Creating and improving UX for desktop and mobile versions of the product
- Explaining your ideas, designs and user experience standard methodologies in order to successfully convince, motivate and inspire partners and customers
- Identifying UX issues in the existing product and suggest improvements
- Work closely with Product Managers on new UX and UI developments
Are you enthusiastic about improving the user experiences and love to design a product that delight users? Great. Additionally, the following skills would be needed to finish your profile:
- A maximum of 3 years experience in crafting user flows, prototyping and user testing
- Like working in a dynamic startup environment
- Focus on creating simple solutions that meet the user’s’ goals
- Have experience in designing and delivering together with a product development team
- Easily communicate your thoughts with technical and also non-technical people
- Speak English fluently; Good understanding of the German language
Besides daily challenges and a steep learning curve, we offer you:
- Flat hierarchies with space for your own ideas in a dedicated and motivating environment
- Dedicated, diverse, international team that loves demanding targets & fun
- A professional outlet for your creativity
- Great mentors and “learn at work” opportunities
- Free breakfast & dinner, fruit, tea & coffee
- Amazing Friday after work drinks
Does this sound like the challenge you are waiting for? Apply by following the link: https://homebell-jobs.personio.de/job/25273?_pc=8048#apply
If you have any questions or would like to get some more information before applying please don’t hesitate to contact us via email@example.com