Junior UX/UI Designer (m/f) // Project A
We are looking for:
A Junior UI/UX Designer to join our Project A team that works with industry standard design tools, a human centered approach to product design, a profound understanding of product requirements and is a creative thinker with empathy and a proven ability to learn quickly and work independently.
- Work alongside designers, product managers, engineers to define, solve and implement innovative solutions for product direction, visuals and experience
- Brainstorm, propose and design creative solutions that could take our ventures products to the next level
- Help design the user flows, wireframes, interface, interactions and mockups to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas through consideration of business requirements and technical limitations
- Support design leads and managers in the presentation and production of assets
- Develop and maintain detailed UI specifications and styleguides
- You have at least 1-2 years of relevant industry experience designing applications, experiences, websites, products and services that balance user needs, business objectives and technological constraints
- You have successfully completed a degree in Interaction Design, Interface Design, Human Computer Interaction, Service Design, (Graphic) Design with emphasis on UX/UI or have gained equivalent industry experience
- You possess pronounced Interaction and Visual design skills, including the use of a diverse set of software such as Adobe CS, Sketch, Invision as well as good experience with MS Office
- You have experience with Agile software development processes and methodologies and fluency in best practices for web-based information architecture and design, as well as strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques.
- You communicate fluently in English, both spoken and written
- You have proven ability as a solid hands-on practitioner demonstrated through a diverse body of work (portfolio)
- You embody a positive attitude and are motivated to deliver highest quality work in a constantly changing, fast paced environment
- You love making awesome things!
- You create prototypes with tools such as Invision, Principle, Flinto, Framer…
- You understand web-technologies HTML/CSS/JS and technical limitations.
- You have experience in motion graphics, animation and video/audio editing
- You are enthusiastically interested in tangential fields like arts, photography, illustration, writing psychology, philosophy, virtual reality…
- You will become part of a highly motivated and professional team
- You will gain a lot of experience in digital product design processes and initially accompany experienced designers
- You will have great mentors and career development opportunities, together with your team lead you will define your individual career plan to enable you to continuously develop your skills in the future
- Besides an attractive salary, we will provide you with everything you need for a good start, including all the software and hardware tools you’ll need
Do you want to be part of our success story? We are looking forward to your online application.
Please include your portfolio with your application (link or pdf).
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →