Lead Brand Designer // Fit Analytics
Fit Analytics — the world’s leading data intelligence platform for apparel and footwear — is looking for an experienced, full-time Brand Designer to join the Design team. We use machine-learning algorithms to solve the primary problem of clothes shopping: What size fits me? Our size advisor is integrated into the world’s leading apparel and footwear stores and delivers millions of size recommendations every month. We’re seeking an inspired designer to drive our brand and define how we communicate to the world in both the B2B and B2C forums.
Who We Are
Based in Berlin and San Francisco, we’re a team of data scientists, fashionistas, physicists, business analysts, designers, and hackers, working together to tackle a single problem: making it easy for online shoppers to find the right clothes size. We help some of the world’s largest clothing brands solve sizing issues, boost conversions and slash returns.
What We Do
Our Fit Finder helps companies instantly access the power of machine learning to deliver a perfect fit for customers, optimize e-commerce performance, and add risk-free retail intelligence to their operations. We work with major global retailers and brands such as Zara, Hugo Boss, New Balance, The North Face, Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein and many more!
What The Role Involves
- Translating our scientific expertise into clear visual communication. Working closely with our data analysts to understand the basis of our size recommendation technologies; working closely with our marketing and sales teams to understand the communication problems they are trying to solve. Serving as a conduit of information between these two groups.
- Taking charge of our brand identity guidelines and evolving them to match the company’s growth.
- Working closely with the heads of Design and Marketing to deliver a focused, on-point messaging where visual style and textual tonality are aligned.
- Producing marketing communication materials including presentation templates, case studies, company collateral, social media promotions and updates to our website.
- A healthy dose of Powerpoint / Keynote.
- Having a direct impact on how tens of millions of people buy clothes online.
What We’re Looking for in You
- Strong portfolio that demonstrates a track record of creating clear and compelling marketing communication.
- A willingness to get your hands dirty and delve into the often-interesting, often-confusing nuances of retail e-Commerce. You like to develop a thorough understanding of the subject matter you’re tackling, not just apply a layer of surface gloss.
- Proficiency in graphic design applications such as Adobe CS and Powerpoint/Keynote. Facility in After Effects or other motion graphics programs a plus.
- Ability to prioritize, balance competing objectives and deliver on-time results.
- You don’t need an understanding of statistics or data analysis, but you should be able to engage these subjects with interest and curiosity.
- High-level of verbal and written fluency in English.
- Resident of Berlin.
What We Offer You
- A competitive salary.
- A product and a story that are worth communicating. We’re not one of those companies that lacks a USP and is leaning on design to save the day. We provide an interesting, robust and effective solution to a real problem. Help us tell our story the way it deserves to be told!
- Growth opportunity. You’ll start out working in close contact with our Design Director but will increasingly ‘own’ a global brand active in six continents.
- A spot in our smart, creative and highly-motivated international team.
- Daily breakfast and lunch plus regular team events.
Why We’re Different
We’re not sitting around wondering what the product is and burning other people’s money while asking our team to work long hours for little reward. We’re profitable, organized, and already providing a unique solution that delivers huge value to our partners while helping millions of people a month shop better online.
If you’re excellent at what you do and want to apply those skills to solving a genuinely hard problem together with a great bunch of people, you’ve come to the right place. To take the next step, send us your CV and a brief message explaining why you’re the perfect fit!