Lead Design UX/UI (m/f) // Project A
Project A is an operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The Berlin-based investor makes use of the €260m in assets under its management to back early-stage companies in the digital technology space. With its unique organizational structure featuring 100 operational experts, Project A offers its portfolio companies hands-on support in the areas of IT, Marketing & Brand Building, Business Intelligence, Sales and Recruiting. The portfolio includes companies such as Catawiki, WorldRemit, Tictail, Kry, nu3, Wonderbly and ZenMate.
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
- You are responsible for developing one of the most interesting platform in Berlin
- You are responsible for the design team and will be working with the developers and product managers. Together your teamwork will bring new ideas, new concepts and new products to life.
- You will be involved in every project within and outside the department.
- You will operate strategically in order to concept the evolution of the brand.
- You will find solutions for problems before they appear
- You bring the vision of our venture daily to reality. You are not afraid of being innovative, without forgoing our user’s expectations.
- You know how to impress and how to make brands memorable
- You have already led several professional teams, with proven track of success. Reaching good results belongs to your daily life.
- You have successfully studied Interaction Design, Interface Design, Human Computer Interaction, Service Design or Graphic Design, with specialization in UX/UI. Plus you have gathered relevant work experience.
- You impress with your technical skills and have experience in Adobe Suite and with Protopting tools, such as Marvel, Invision and principle.
- You can simplify the complex in order to impress users.
- You feel at home in the Startup-Szene
- You speak German and English fluently
- You will become part of a highly professional and motivated team
- You gain the unique opportunity to experience and shape the development of a recently founded company by bringing in your own ideas
- You will work independently, have all freedom you need and are thus able to personally grow and develop yourself on a constant basis
- You work at a modern, excellently equipped workplace in the heart of Berlin
- You profit from a communicative, creative and stimulating environment
Do you want to become part of our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.