Lead Designer (m/f) // locafox
LocaFox – We are a POS system, marketplace and technology provider for stationary retailers! We help local businesses to digitize their product range and ensure that they are competitive and successful in a highly competitive market. Founded in June 2013, we work with great passion every day to connect local business to the Omni-Channel world and to partner with new customers.
More than 70 foxes from more than 25 nations are already working in our headquarter in Berlin Wedding.
Your responsibilities will be:
- You will lead our design to the most intuitive and powerful POS in the market
- You will be responsible for the functional and people management of 4 designers ( UX, UI & Graphic)
- Management of internal and external stakeholders
- You will conceptualize new ideas with prototype tools
- Transform high-level ideas/wireframes into detailed and well thought-out high fidelity user interfaces
- Contribute new ideas and innovative solutions which will improve user experience and engagement across the full POS solution
- Assist in the analysis of usability tests and recommend design solutions based off insights learned
You have got what it takes:
- You have the Start-up Spirit: You are agile, ambitious and a teamplayer
- You have + 4 years of working experience as Designer
- You have experience and interest in leading and developing a small team
- You are passionate about mobile UI design, specifically with Android Material Design for tablets
- You have proven experience and a portfolio showing your work for mobile use cases
- You have exceptional knowledge on design principles, specifically with a user centered design approach.
- Strong background creating style, component and interaction guides to be used for all development efforts
- Proven experience creating Illustrations for use on a mobile application
- Sketch or other design tools are part of your daily routines
What you can expect:
- Flexible structures and flat hierarchies
- Choose your own device
- Agile teamwork with experienced colleagues from all over the world
- 70+ employees from 25+ countries
- Sneaker-Style and open culture
- Coffee, Cola & Club Mate (caffeine is our drive;))
- A variety of fresh fruits, muesli and snacks
- Monthly company-breakfast with the entire team and Friday-Beers
- A positive and lively atmosphere & teamspirit
- Legendary teamevents and excursions
- Table-Kicker, PlayStation and McFit-discount
- … and more
Do you want to join our team? Send us your application via the “Apply for this job”-button.
We are looking forward to hearing from you and excited to meet you!