(Lead) Product Designer needed in Berlin for a Health Product! // NeuroNation
NeuroNation is a leading brain training platform that empowers more than 15 million people all over the world in staying fit and independent in their lives.
We collaborate with scientists and universities to achieve the best results with our training. With Gamification in our DNA, we help people stay motivated while training their memory, concentration, and intelligence. As a result, NeuroNation has received awards from major health insurance companies such as the AOK, funded by the German Federal Ministry of Health. Also, we’ve been awarded by Apple and Google.
We are looking for a (Lead) Product Designer to help us grow even bigger and help millions more people stay fit and independent. Your mission will be to turn design into a creative and strategic force inside and outside of NeuroNation, leading our design vision and strategy to supercharge product, growth, and marketing efforts. Also, you\’ll be hands-on actively designing UI/UX of our products.
- Designing products of value to the customer, based on research, data, and interviews
- Leading the design of new features from the initial idea to launch
- Playing a proactive role in the product management team, and collaborating on the product roadmap across departments
- Overseeing design across product and marketing, ensuring we execute high quality design in an agile, iterative way
- Collaborate with exec in product, engineering and marketing teams, representing design in company strategy and planning
What we are looking for
- Significant experience of product design for consumer facing products
- Solid Knowledge of Material Design and Apple Human Interface guidelines, visible in apps published
- Strong knowledge of visual design, user-centered experience design, and the creative process
- Bonus: Experience in UX research, Design Sprint and Lean methodology
- Degree in design/digital media or equivalent and/or naturally talented, experienced
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing Startup environment
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Work permit for EU / Germany
- Create something that is of real value to people.
- Have a big impact on a platform that reaches out to millions of people all over the world.
- Join us on our journey to create something exciting, instead of spending your life with boring corporate, agency and advertising jobs.
- Revolutionize the health and education systems
Apply now at
email@example.com | http://www.neuronation.com