Lead UI/UX Designer // Priori Data
Priori Data is a Berlin-based app market analytics company founded in 2013. Launching an app business is pretty hard and there are already 4.7m apps out there. We provide our partners and clients with the relevant data and tools to make data driven decision to be more successful in this crowded space.
Various stakeholders in the app economy rely on our products, including top developers, large brands, leading venture capital firms and management consultancies (i.e. SoundCloud, BuzzFeed, Warner Bros., Marvel, OneFootball, Wargaming, Two Dots and many more).
Our diverse, international team sits at our company headquarters in Berlin. Hailing from 15 different countries, we are a microcosm of the energy, ambition, and dynamism which is growing more and more prevalent in this great city. We sit in a converted factory building, front-and-center in Berlin’s Mitte district and just steps from the former Berlin wall.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced UX/UI designer who is able to translate a variety of streams of user feedback and data into the improvement of existing functionality/new features of our product, in addition to owning the overall design and brand identity of the platform and company.
You’ll be joining the product team, and working closely with a broad cross-section of the company ranging from developers, marketing, sales and most importantly, our users. The goal is to help build an experience that removes friction, increases adoption, and improves the overall usability and feeling of every interaction with Priori Data.
Keen for a challenge?
- Own the overall UX of the platform as well as the UI to enable users to quickly and easily navigate through the platform and find the insights their are looking for
- Execute at all design stages ranging from conceptualization through to wireframes, mockups, prototypes, and the final design of features
- Creation of marketing/sales collateral as necessary, including website changes, landing pages, and presentations
- Initiate and execute improvements across the platform backed by qualitative and quantitative research
- Create personas, storyboards, customer journeys and user flows to support product conversations
- Work closely with the product team along the whole product development process from validating ideas to implementation and maintaining the product standards beyond
- Ensure with developers that the design is coherent across the platform and provide them with the necessary design assets
- We are looking for a highly driven and enthusiastic UI/UX designer who combines an excellent eye for visual design with deep empathy about user experience
- You have experience in working in an environment where priorities can change quickly but you keep your cool while successfully managing multiple projects at the same time
- You can easily create wireframes, mockups, clickable prototypes, and final designs – so you know the in and outs of your tool stack, whether Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, InVision, UXPin or comparable
- You always have user experience as a first priority for making design decisions and supporting your choices with required research (qualitative and quantitative)
- You know that communication is crucial in your role and have no problem with adapting to the language and motivations of different departments
- You stay up to date with current UI/UX trends and get geeky about topics like how buttons behave, typography and information hierarchy
- You are fluent in spoken and written English
What we offer
- You will be part of an innovate startup that has proven to be successful and is now at the stage to grow fast
- High amount of responsibility from day one, and the opportunity to build a product that continues to step up to be the market leader in its space
- An international team with a professional background, awesome co-workers, and a culture based on respect & support
- Frequent social events like team breakfasts, lunch & learns, team drinks & weekly sport workouts
- You’ll get the technical equipment that you need to do awesome work
- Flexible working hours, work from home policies, and flexible vacation policies
- Last, but certainly not least, a competitive salary based on our stage and your experience
If that all gets you excited, then so are we to talk to you. Send your application to Patrik, product manager at Priori Data (email@example.com). Please attach some words about you and why you find it exciting, as well as some of your work that you are proud of (dribbble links or similar works too).
Looking forward to hearing from you!