Lead UX Designer // Yeay
YEAY is always looking for new creative geniuses!
Most major social platforms use their users, make money from their data, and give very little (if at all) back to them. YEAY is here to change it. YEAY is the first app that allows users to be inspired by the products they love, share and promote them, and gain money by doing so. Our mission is to create a better shopping experience; one that connects people, is inherently authentic, and ultimately fair for everyone. We work together with the biggest brands in the world, and have built a top notch team, to bring this vision into reality.
What we expect from you:
- 3+ years of UX / UI design experience
- Strong mobile experience (our users are on their phone all day every day)
- Experience designing eCommerce and/or social platforms is a big plus
- Product-based, agile experience. We move fast
- Ability to lead usability labs and report on findings, and bring these into the decision making
- Attention to detail, because that’s where the devil is
- To care first and foremost about the users, and be devoted to delivering them with the best experience possible
- Passion for mobile
- Develop wireframes and prototypes in order to test new features with customers and partners
- Translate new requirements into designs to communicate with our engineers
- Work as part of the product team, alongside engineering and data.
- Develop, together with the product and engineering team, the YEAY strategy. And translate it into fun, intuitive, and impactful user experiences
Specific technology requirements:
- Pen & paper
- Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.
- Prototyping tools
And by the way we offer you:
- A young and very creative team
- Small, friendly and hands-on team, face-to-face communication
- no complicated organizational structure
- A lively international team from over 16 countries
- A bright and airy office in the centre of Kreuzberg directly at the wonderful Landwehr Kanal.