Lead Visual Designer // Senic
At Senic, we are building the next generation of user interfaces beyond the smartphone. Our goal is to make the interaction with technology in the home seamless and natural with hardware and software products that engage all human senses. Our products include devices that employ haptic, visual and speech interfaces. We’re tackling a rapidly growing problem – creating solutions that require knowledge of hardware, software, psychology and design.
We’re backed by Y Combinator, American and German VCs. We have a team of talented and nice people (13 in total) with backgrounds in electrical & mechanical engineering, computer science, industrial & graphic design and psychology.
Now we’re looking to grow our team to build the future of interaction and are looking for people excited to go on this journey with us. Specifically, we are looking for a flexible and enthusiastic designer to work on develop and guide the brand and visual identity of Senic together with our small team.
- You are a design and technology lover who’s excited to be surrounded by nerds.
- You have high level of skill in Adobe Creative Suite – experience with photography and video editing a major plus.
- You enjoy working with colleagues from other disciplines.
- You want to get to know our customers and build a brand they love (often with their direct input).
- You know the devil is in the details.
- You’re a natural researcher and know how to solve a problem.
- You speak English (with German as a plus)
- You have a good sense of humor and like to have a coffee or beer with your colleagues.
About the Role:
- Lead the visual design of the Senic and Nuimo brand and all of its manifestations across print, digital and other.
- Create visual assets for Senic (promotional materials, ads, website, UX)
- Work closely with software, marketing and UX team to create a cohesive brand experience across touchpoints for customers.
Send an e-mail telling us about yourself with an attached portfolio (PDF or online, both okay) and a resume.
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →