Marketing Graphic Designer // FGG FEEL GOOD GAMING
【Marketing Graphic Designer】 Native Japanese Language Required
We are looking for a Marketing Graphic Designer to join our ambitious team of internationals in making a gyaru-gemu card-collection game for the Japanese mobile market!
Feel Good Gaming is a new entertainment company and games studio currently based in Paphos, Cyprus. It was founded by professionals with a track record of successes in the gaming industry. We are working on our first debut title which is based on new and exciting IP in the gyaru-gemu space.
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to join our team in Europe. As a Marketing Graphic Designer you will be both coordinating our illustrators in production of new art for the game and then designing marketing graphics around that art. You will be aided through every step of the tasks assigned to you, to easily familiarize yourself with our methods. If you have a passion for video games, moe style illustrations, manga, anime and you want to work in a friendly and international environment, please don’t hesitate – apply below now.
- Coordinate and keep track of the work of our remote employees, mostly Japanese, using spreadsheets and chatting.
- Keep track of market trends and take part in the creative planning for the art to be created by our team.
- Take part in creating an online presence for our game and in marketing it throughout social media and other channels on the web.
- Great experience with Photoshop and graphic design.
- Good organizational skills suited for coordinating and overseeing production.
- Conversational level English.
- Conversational level Japanese.
【Optional Advantage Points】
- An understanding of online marketing.
- An understanding of brands and their unique designs within a landscape.
- Previous gaming industry experience.
- Personality traits: Producers, go getters, energetic, passionate and positive.
【Why you’ll love it here】
- A great environment for focusing on doing the best work possible.
- Join in the crucial stages of publishing a big game around a cool new IP.
- Work with a fun and ambitious team.
- Enjoy the sunny island life in Paphos for a short while, followed by the artistic city life in Berlin.
■ Our team will help and you will be fully supported with the relocations.
Don’t hesitate to contact us via the form below or via email – firstname.lastname@example.org