Mid-Senior UX designer (m/f) // TIGNUM
TIGNUM´s mission since 2007 is to make the world’s business professionals more productive, successful, and sustainable. We want to make them better at everything they do. That’s the work we do—every day. We do this by teaching strategies, providing tools, and delivering support so our clients can have more energy to give to others, more resilience to quickly bounce back from setbacks, and more mental agility so they can quickly create the best solutions even under high pressure.
Our vision for the next months is to digitalise our expertise of the last 10 years within building a mobile App that will guide our clients to better know themselves and to achieve their goals by providing the needed tutorials and recommendations depending on the daily load of the individuals. This App is called QOT – Quality of Time.
YOU WILL BE
- Design conceptual wireframes, user journey maps, information architecture diagrams, interaction specifications and functional prototypes.
- User researcher centres around communication, defining needs and user persona.
- A usability tester, evaluating a product by testing it on groups of users to check its functionality.
- The data analyst helps interpret data so that the company can ultimately make better product decisions.
- Ui skills are a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- Part of an international, young and motivated team
- Best office location in Berlin (Currently Check point Charlie)
- Newest MacBook Pro plus best equipment
- Most recent cell phone of your choice incl. Business contract
- Fitness/Gym membership
WHAT WE EXPECT
- Exceptional portfolio and related experineces.
- Degree in human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent professional experience.
- At least 5 years of experience as designer or similar role.
- Fluent in English and the ability to clearly express yourself.
- Fluency in best practices for visual design, as well as strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques.
- Experience working in a collaborative team.
- Problem solving attitude.