Motion Designer Berlin (Permanent or Internship) (m/f) // Adikteev
Adikteev is a tech company created in November 2012 and financed by the ISAI and Ventech funds. It broadcasts performance campaigns for leading brands on an extremely large network of publishers and leverages proprietary predictive targeting technology and a wide range of innovative advertising formats.
In June 2015, Adikteev acquired Motionlead in order to strengthen its mobile offering. Motionlead was the first French startup to be incubated at the Y Combinator, the largest American incubator through which companies such as Dropbox, Airbnb or Heroku have passed. In January 2017, Adikteev also integrates the Mobile Trademob DSP to provide advertisers and application developers with a platform designed to maximize the LifeTime Value of their users on a large scale.
In order to support our aggressive development and 3-digit growth, Adikteev is always looking for talent willing to take part in the adventure and join our team of more than 80 people.
Essential Qualities to Succeed and Flourish at Adikteev:
- Strong team spirit and open-mindedness
- Hands-on mentality
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit
- Desire to innovate and disrupt its market
- Strong skills at FIFA 18 or SingStar
- Desire to be part of the Adikteev Family
Within the creative studio, the Motion Designer’s task is to develop web and mobile visuals in correspondence with brief requests from clients under the supervision of the Artistic Director.
Your Missions Focus on:
- Design of new interfaces
- Creation and tracking of creative ads (Desktop & Mobile)
- Research and development on ergonomics and UX for future format projects
- Creation of Animated Gif (Photoshop)
- Animation JS / HTML / CSS: creation, modification, correction
- Simple graphics: manipulation, cropping
- Teamwork: training, mutual aid, communication
If you are motivated, ambitious and you want to evolve in a young & dynamic world, then you are the one we are looking for!
Young graduate, beginner accepted.
Technical Skills and Tools:
- Good knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Layout concept, composition
- Familiar with web / mobile standards
- Familiar with the universe Print
- Interaction Design
A Little More ++:
- Hyper creative
- An artistic sensibility, a creative soul
- A taste for team work, binomial
- A methodical mindset: rigor, responsiveness and ability to manage priorities
- Autonomous and responsible & productive
- Respect for deadlines
- After Effects
- Knowledge of Flash or Animate CC
- Fluent in German and English
- Offer available on a permanent contract or internship, both full-time
- Start Date: Immediately
- Location: Berlin (Mitte)