Product Design Lead // GetYourGuide
We are looking for an experienced Product Designer to lead a team of designers. The role combines mentoring and developing more junior designers with design execution. We highly value strong visual and interaction skills and the ability to help shape product strategy.
- Grow into the role of a manager by leading a team of 3 to eventually 5 and more designers.
- Mentor and develop more junior designers by helping them grow their hard and soft skills.
- Guide the team to develop best practices for ensuring a high bar of quality.
- Set clear goals, manage project loads and ensuring deadlines are met and set up team members for overall success.
- Recruit new designers and actively participate in the hiring process.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with product management, engineering, user research to develop a product travelers love using across all platforms.
- Design experiences and flows that are incredibly simple and elegant.
- Translate company vision and mission to team relevant areas and rally your team around it.
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product and executive teams by taking part in mission objectives and key results.
- Be part of formulating a product vision and support the team in executing against it.
- Execute in a fast-paced and highly fluid environment.
- Exceptional visual and interaction design skills proven by shipping great products over 5 years of experience.
- Strong mentoring and communication skills.
- Experience validating problems and solutions through qualitative and quantitative testing.
- Ability to communicate with data to drive change.
- Experience leading product strategy.
- Experience collaborating with UX Research.
- You thrive in a flat, fast-moving organization that uses light-weight process to have a huge impact.
- Experience in a people management role on a Design team.
- Experience with e-commerce or travel industry.
Do you have the skills for the job, the enthusiasm about our vision and fit our culture? We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Be sure to find out more about our Product team: read Spotlight on Product Design on our blog at inside.getyourguide.com. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.