We're searching for a experienced Product Design Lead in Berlin. You'll be tasked with creating, implementing and owning a platform-wide design strategy across web and mobile at Moped.
Moped is building a next generation messaging system. It's web-based, so it works on any platform. It integrates with other web apps and services, like Dropbox, Foursquare, IFTTT, email and even Google Chrome.
We're a small, international team. Our office is in a spacious top-floor loft in Prenzlauer Berg, just by Schönhauser Allee Station. You'll have the chance to directly impact our users and your team, grow with our organization and work on something ambitious, exciting and hopefully rewarding.
- Develop a platform-wide approach to design at Moped
- Communicate your design ideas and plans with the rest of the team
- Take designs from the idea phase to the draw-on-paper phase to the implement with developers phase to the collect-feedback-and-iterate phase
- Ensure Moped feel consistent across our different mobile apps (iPhone & Android)
- Be sure our website and other online properties maintain a consistent look/feel with our apps
- Minimum of 3 years web design experience
- Take initiative and are a self-starter
- You're vision-minded, focused on the task at hand, but considerate of our longer term product, design and strategic goals
- You've designed for and are familiar with iOS and Android
- You've built something before we can play with
- You're an effective communicator who isn't afraid to speak up