PRODUCT/ DESIGN LEAD // science.now
SCIENCE.NOW (in stealth mode) aims at becoming the global platform for scientists to collaborate on key themes of our time. Inclusive for researchers and developers around the globe. Dedicated to fast application and fair usage of intellectual property.
We are an early stage company, Berlin-based and fully funded. We are endorsed by the world’s leading scientists, amongst them many Nobel/ Turing/ Abel/ Fields/ Nevanlinna Laureates.
PRODUCT/ DESIGN LEAD
full time ⏐starting as soon as possible ⏐in Berlin
We are seeking a product/ design lead who will lead design, development and growth of our global platform. We are looking for a professional with excellent references, passionate for taking responsibility at an early stage of our company and build/ develop a team.
- Lead User Experience Design and Product Development
- Facilitate product ideation through multi-disciplinary design workshops
- Become the go-to person when it comes to Product Design including processes, creativity and collaboration
- Drive product development process and the collaboration with development and go2market
- Help recruit and lead an agile product design team
- Experience working in Product Management in high-growth tech companies
- Strong User Experience and User Interface instincts and preferably with a design background
- Experience running A/B tests, using customer data to drive decision-making
- Strong attention to detail and communication skills
- An analytical mindset and an ability to understand the bigger picture
- An insatiable appetite for growth and self-development
- Excellent English language skills, ideally fluent in German
- A committed attitude, driven, self-starting and able to work independently as well as with a team.
- You will be part of redefining the world of science
- As member of the leadership team you impact our DNA, strategy and success
- International team, professional working environment, competitive salary
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org