Product Designer // erento
Welcome to Erento, Europe’s largest online rental marketplace. Our core mission is to make renting easier than buying! With 15 years of online experience, our highest priorities are growth, innovation and learning. We’re an ambitious and multicultural team of 20+ people and over 10 nationalities. We pride ourselves on dynamism and modern working culture, and believe in giving real responsibility and opportunities to grow from day one.
We’re looking for a talented Product Designer (m/f) who wants to be part of a fast paced, dynamic environment. This position will be perfect for someone who has a natural passion for UX design and wants to make a difference in Europe’s rental industry.
What you’ll do
- Create design solutions and communicate them through sketches, wireframes, all the way down to pixel perfect design as needed
- Work as part of the Product, Engineering and BI team and see the designs all the way through to end implementation
- Have deep understanding of the business and key product metrics, and use them to inform your decision making
- Map out user journeys and conduct usability testing with users to gain actionable insights
- Think creatively and on-the-fly and provide varied approaches as necessary
- Take initiative and surprise us with cool and actionable ideas
- Minimum of 2 years experience in UX design, ideally working on multiple products
- Solid experience in design for responsive web, with ability to design interfaces optimised for a wide range of devices
- Deep knowledge of web design patterns, e-commerce and sharing economy landscape
- Good skills in visual design, an ability to create delightful user experiences
- Extensive knowledge of Sketch and InVision (or comparable prototyping tools)
- Previous experience in conducting user testing sessions and good knowledge of analytics and feedback tools (eg. Hotjar)
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Passion for creating exceptional user experiences
- Keen interest in business side of product development
What we offer
- International colleagues and a great work environment
- Challenges and room for professional and personal development
- Responsibilities from day one and flat hierarchies
- Flexible working hours
- Regular company-wide sport events and a rooftop terrace (with BBQ)
- Drinks, fruits and a nice office in the heart of Kreuzberg, Berlin
Want to join us?
If you are interested, please apply with your CV, link to a portfolio or case studies of projects you’ve worked on, your salary expectations and the earliest start date.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!