Product Designer // Marley Spoon
Some say that people eat with their eyes first. That’s why here at Marley Spoon creating a delightful user and creative experiences is key. We like to put the food first, making sure our customers literally cannot wait to cook their dishes.
We are looking for an experienced Product Designer to work directly with our designers, product managers and engineering team to bring design in Marley Spoon to the next level.
What is Marley Spoon? We bring delightful, market-fresh, and easy cooking back to the people. Our chefs create inspiring and mouthwatering recipes every week. Our customers select what they would like to cook and we deliver the recipes and all the ingredients they need. We are a growing business across 3 continents, 6 countries, 500+ employees and use technology to re-invent the global food supply chain to reduce unethical food waste.
- Design (from low-fidelity wireframes to high-fidelity visual designs) and prototype smart and delightful experiences for both prospective and existing customers, across web and mobile
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers to continually raise the bar for quality
- Work with product managers, engineers, and other functions to constantly improve the end-to-end user experience
- Make use of UX research, user testing, A/B tests, and experiments to make data-driven decisions about the Marley Spoon experience
- You have 3+ years of experience designing and building features for web & mobile, incl. native apps
- You feel comfortable with new technologies, be it the latest tools for UI prototyping, user testing, or current front-end frameworks
- You are proficient in Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, or other design tools
- You understand the relevance of deadlines and are able to manage the scope of your projects without sacrificing quality
- You like to eat, cook or both!