Product Designer (m/f) // Movinga
PRODUCT DESIGNER (m/f)
As one of Europe’s fastest growing tech startups with services that experience increasing demand, we are also growing our team with the sharpest talent we can find. Currently, we are on the lookout for a Product Designer (m/f) within our Technology department to start right away.
- Responsible for Visual and UX-Design for Movinga’s product landscape.
- In charge of creating outstanding designs and interactions.
- Preparing detailed design specifications (e.g. Wireframes, MockUps, Prototypes, Interaction Design).
- Optimize customer & partner journeys.
- Managing the visual quality across all our products.
- A degree in graphic design is preferred.
- 3+ years professional experience in web design and UX, preferably for consumer products.
- You have exceptional skills in either Photoshop, Sketch or Illustrator and knowledge of industry standard tools like Origami, Proto.io, and InVision.
- You are experienced in a lean/agile working environment (Scrum, Kanban or similar).
- You have a fundamental understanding of product analytics and web development.
- You have a creative mind and are open to new ideas.
- You are a team player and like to push the team forward to continuously improve.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
What we offer:
- A very competitive remuneration
- Visa and relocation support for a smooth transition to work and live in Berlin
- Responsibility and impact: your work will have a direct impact on the product and contributes to shaping Movinga 2.0
- Flat hierarchies with space for your own ideas
- Fresh fruits, cereals, and soft drinks as well as various benefits for restaurants, gyms, cafés etc.
- Open-space office in the heart of Berlin’s trendy district Prenzlauer Berg
If you want to be a part of a young, dynamic company with a unique team-culture, then we are just the company you are looking for.
Apply now and join the Movinga Family today!
Please send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com