Product Designer // Oberlo
As a designer at Oberlo you will work on a product used by anyone from small fashion boutiques, global brands or even international product suppliers and fulfillment centres. You’re expected to create a beautiful product that empowers our merchants and suppliers to run their businesses and pushes the boundaries of the world of commerce. We are a friendly, collaborative team, who leave their ego at the door, and care about the right solution above everything else. You need to be able to identify problems, perform research, prototype solutions and ship features.
We power hundreds of thousands of online stores, and thousands of merchants will see your work within seconds – a tough but incredibly rewarding responsibility.
- Shipping high fidelity designs of new features and quickly prototyping solutions to visual and interaction problems
- Define, explore, and solve complex merchant and supplier problems
- Representing our merchants and suppliers in product strategy and roadmap discussions
- Working with the product managers and engineers on your projects to balance technical, business, and merchant requirements
- Advocating for good user experience across our teams and our platform
- Contributing to our growing design system in an effort to cultivate a coherent look and feel across the entire Oberlo app
- Sharing and revising your designs based on UX research, user interviews and peer feedback
- A deep understanding of the end to end iterative UX product design process, including how to develop and use personas, job stories, journey mapping, content modelling, wireframing and prototyping, user testing, and high fidelity visuals
- Proficiency with current design tools including Sketch, Creative suite, Invision, etc.
- Passion for solving core product problems while owning all facets of a user experience (strategy, interaction design and research)
- Experience collaborating with multiple disciplines including product, engineering, data analysts and more
- A deep empathy for the user
- UI/UX abilities shown in a portfolio of live projects
- Work in a dynamic, experienced team of outstanding designers, product managers and engineers
- Take full responsibility from day one, a steep learning curve is guaranteed
- Openness for new technologies that help to solve our problems
- Working with the latest technology tools and newest Macbook
- Flexible working hours and a competitive compensation package
- Relocation support for a smooth transition to work and live in Berlin