Senior Product Designer – Partnerships // GetYourGuide
GetYourGuide is busy revolutionising the tours and activities space, fundamentally changing how people discover and book things to do in their destination. We come to work everyday because we are passionate about turning our customers’ trips into amazing experiences. Design is a critical part of this mission.
Never content with where we are, we are seeking a Senior Product Designer who can see beyond what GetYourGuide is today and can execute on a vision for how it can better serve travelers around the world.
As a designer in Partnerships you will be responsible for shaping the experience for travel bloggers, airlines or online travel agents partnering with GetYourGuide. The core platform is the partner portal, that onboards our partners into their setup and provides them with a dashboard that let’s them monitor and manage their integrations.
What you’ll do:
- Work on a product that helps create memorable experiences for millions of travelers
- Work in a cross-functional team, drive all design decisions for our core marketplace product
- Design experiences and flows that are incredibly well crafted and easy to use
- Test Ideas with our UX research team basing design decisions on user data
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful
What you should bring:
- At least 6+ years driving visual and interaction design
- Able to effectively communicate your design ideas with the team
- Users are an essential tool of your design process
- Use quantitative and qualitative testing to validate your hypothesis and move in the right direction
- Use prototyping tools like InVision and turn them to final assets in Sketch
- Design for an array of devices from mobile to desktop
- Self-motivated and comfortable working in ambiguity (we are a growing startup and much of your work will be self-directed)
More reasons to join us:
- Smart, engaged co-workers
- Speak English in the office with people with 45+ nationalities
- Virtual stock options – be part of our success story
- Education budget and regular training programs
- Well stocked kitchen and our famous Pizza Friday’s :-)
- Getyourguide vouchers and free German lessons
- Relocation assistance
Do you think you can rock the job? Then, we’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Be sure to find out more about our Design team by reading “Meet the Design Team” and check out our UX insights in “10 Learnings on Maturing UX” on our blog.
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com.