Product Designer – Partnership // GetYourGuide
GetYourGuide is revolutionizing the tours and activities space, fundamentally changing how people discover and book things to do in their destination. We come to work everyday because we are passionate about turning our customers’ trips into amazing experiences. Design is a critical part of this mission.
We are seeking a Product Designer that works with our cross-functional Partnerships team on a product that allows our partners (travel bloggers, online travel agents and airlines) to integrate GetYourGuide experiences seamlessly to enrich their content and create extra income.
What you’ll do:
- Work in a cross-functional team of developers, product managers and other designers dedicated to a specific Customer mission, contributing both to the broader picture as well as the details, ensuring quality every step of the way.
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and valuable for the millions of users on our platform.
- Design experiences and flows that are incredibly simple and elegant.
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise our bar for quality.
What you should bring:
- You are an excellent communicator and collaborator (we work in an agile and dynamic environment in which openness and humility are key).
- You have exceptional visual and interaction design skills proven by shipping great products over your 2+ years of experience.
- You are user-centric and believe understanding users is an essential tool in your design process.
- You are results driven and data informed, using user feedback or a/b testing tools to validate your hypothesis.
- You can quickly bring ideas to life using prototyping tools like InVision and turn them to high-quality designs and final assets in Sketch.
- You are versed in designing for an array of devices and platforms and familiar with current web and mobile standards.
- You are self-motivated and comfortable working in ambiguity. We are a growing startup and much of your work will be self-directed.
It would be outstanding if:
- You have worked in eCommere or travel
- You have working in growth or B2B
- You are familiar with UX techniques such as Personas or Journey Maps and user research.
Do you think you can rock the job? Then, we’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Be sure to find out more about our Design team by reading “Meet the Design Team” and check out our UX insights in “10 Learnings on Maturing UX” on our blog.
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com.