Product Designer // Quadratek Data Solutions
Clincase is an EDC software company providing innovativee-Clinical Technology Solutions to contract research organizations (CROs), scientific and academic research institutions and pharmaceutical companies around the world. We believe in working together to create opportunities and invite qualified, enthusiastic professionals with experienceinclinical trials and in the life science industries, or with interest and backgrounds in regulatory environments to apply for one of several roles currently available in our Berlin offices. To learn more about the work we do, please visit us online at www.clincase.com.
About the Role
We are currently looking a for UX designer to create delightful end-to-end user experience for our lead product, Clincase, employing the latest web andmobile technologies. Adopt responsive design principles across Desktop and Mobile interfaces. Work with stakeholders to determine the best practices. The Product Designer will be responsible for working with the leadership team, developers and designers on our agile team structure.
Profile (competences, qualifications)
- 2 to 5 years of experience in screen-based design methods and processes
- Passion foruser experience and strong design experience
- Knowledge in user interface and interaction design
- Understanding of web and mobile technologies
- Strong competence with Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch software, and prototyping tools.
- Programming skills is a strong plus
- A desire to learn and grow in a multi-disciplinaryenvironment
- Great communication and collaboration skills
- A compelling online portfolio
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Never ending desire to self-educate on the best practices for designing the best user experience in software development
- Create UX frameworks for Clincase products, based on User Interface, Interaction and Visual design
- Design experiences based on Desktop and Mobile interfaces and work with stakeholders to determine the best practices.
- Create end-to-end mock ups and prototypes for new designs
What do we offer?
- A chance to be part of a team oriented, dynamic and learning focused organization.
- We provide development opportunities to all of our employees
- We gather together every Monday morning to start the week off with breakfast, and wind down every Friday with beer and pizza together
- We offer flexible working hours and limited remote office
- A collaborative and supportive work environment – we are a bunch of people from all over the world that like each other, support each other, and are trying our very best to achieve our audacious goal together.
- Clincase offers a competitive salary, benefits package, advancement opportunities and other incentives.