Product Designer // SmartRecruiters
SmartRecruiters understands that people are the heart of an organization. That’s why we’ve built our modern Talent Acquisition Platform to help companies hire the best! As the hiring success company, we enjoy a collaborative office environment that’s casual and dog-friendly. We understand that working hard means you should play hard too, that’s why we offer competitive salaries, generous equity, and strong career progression opportunities.
We’re at the intersection of technology and recruiting. SmartRecruiters is a hiring platform that helps companies accomplish all their recruiting needs while building a humane relationship with job seekers that is rooted in transparency, feedback, and mentorship.
You have a chance to create a product that thousands of organizations will rely on to grow their organizations and impact millions of job seekers to gain employment. You will be part of a passionate and diverse team and work on groundbreaking technology.
We are looking for s talented product designer who is able to tie form and function into an elegant interface.
- Lead product design on projects from inception to delivery
- Build prototypes to test and validate product ideas using tools such as InVision
- Work closely with product and engineering teams to ensure we ship the right solutions
- Interact with our awesome customers to gather needs/feedback and validate hypotheses
- Plan and conduct regular user testing sessions
- Participate in iterative design team frameworks, e.g. design sprints, crazy eights…
- An online portfolio with focus on UI, UX and IA for web and mobile technologies
- Deep knowledge of current innovations and standard methodologies in UI design
- Proven ability to turn complex product design problems into intuitive solutions
- Experience with user research methods such as User testing, Competitive Analysis, Red Routes, Prototyping, User Flows, etc.
- Strong communication, collaboration, and organizational skills
- An eye for detail
- Product design experience at a SaaS or web applications business
- Experience in startup-like environments with iterative, value-driven product releases
- Fluency in English
Join our team
You will join us during arguably the most interesting stage of our company. This is an opportunity for you to take on full ownership of a key area and bring it to life. We’re an international team with members from Germany, USA, Sweden, Spain, Italy, Canada, Greece, France, Poland and Colombia. Our beautiful office is right on Hackescher Markt.
- Contract: Full-time
- Earliest starting date: As soon as possible
- Location: Berlin Mitte
- Salary: based on experience
- Equity: Yes
- Remote work possible: No
SmartRecruiters has transformed the hiring process by reducing the stress that comes along with attracting, finding, engaging, and hiring new talent. Leading enterprises like IKEA, Visa, Marc Jacobs, and Square have abandoned their outdated Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), for our all-in-one platform. What once started as a freemium product, has now turned into the world’s fastest growing enterprise solution.
We are a fast growing, series C funded ($30M from Insight) start-up on a mission to IPO. If you’re looking to surround yourself with bright and passionate individuals that drive you to be your best – you’ve found the right place! Our transparent and entrepreneurial environment allows you to feel supported, grow your career, and have fun along the way. Everyone is encouraged to be the CEO of their job. This empowers individuals to own their role and have the confidence to explore and implement new ideas. SmartRecruiters believes in promotion from within, so high performance leads to upward mobility.