Product Designer // Taxfix
What is Taxfix?
Taxfix is a well-funded tech startup in the heart of Berlin. It is our mission to make tax declarations easy!
We believe that everybody, regardless of their income, deserves to get the maximum out of their tax returns. This is why we want to provide everyone with a personalized tax accountant at their fingertips. Today, Taxfix allows you to file taxes in 25 minutes, no tax knowledge required, no stress, and no forms. Our App offers a chat-like interface to guide you through the process and gives you the maximum return.
Our team has a proven record of creating products that help people improve their lives. We share a passion for product development and creating an outstanding user experience. We are a small international team of smart, passionate and hardworking people who value non-bureaucratic processes and open communication.
We are looking for an experienced user interface designer to join our multidisciplinary product team of UX designers, product managers, tax experts, data analysts and create products together that people love to use.
As a UI designer at Taxfix, you will put the polish on our interfaces and joy-of-use of our app by putting people to the center of your designs and the product.
- Design UI elements and interaction behaviour for our mobile app to implement new or improve existing features;
- Evolve and maintain UI guidelines including colours, icons, typographic specifications, graphic and interaction and motion concepts as well as other relevant elements;
- Translate business goals, product requirements, research and testing insights into designs that improve our product;
- Test your design concepts by building rapid prototypes and test them with real users;
- Ensure a consistent experience across platforms and devices;
- Collaborate closely with product managers, and front-end engineers;
- Support us in conducting user research and user testing.
- A passionate designer with proven track of designing beautiful & usable interfaces especially on mobile.
- Curious and like to think outside the box.
- Aware of interaction design trends, usability principles and platform guidelines.
- Fluent in design and prototyping techniques, principles and tools like InVision, Sketch, Marvel, or Figma.
- A team player.
- An eye for details.
- Good understanding of user-centred design
- You will redefine the way people handle their taxes.
- You have impact on company success.
- A great team you will have fun working with.
- A competitive salary and stock options.
- Flexible working hours and a great office location in Berlin (Prenzlauer Berg).
- Mac / Apple hardware and standing desks.
- Tuesday’s company brunch.
- Regular company events.
If you feel excited about the idea of being part of Taxfix we are looking forward to receiving your application.