Product Designer (UX) (m/f) for Perseus. // Perseus
We’re a new venture launched by FinLeap, a FinTech company builder based in Berlin. We want to tap into the underserved demand for the quickly growing sector of information security and insurance for small and medium businesses, starting in Germany and going global.
As our Senior Product Designer (UX) (m/f) you’ll drive the design process of our company. Using your expertise, you’ll frame our product’s user experience and create intuitive user interfaces our customers will love.
What will keep you challenged?
- Join our small and agile team, working closely with our Head of Product, Designer, Illustrator, engineers and Co-founders
- Transform business requirements into design solutions, translating them into wireframes, flows and prototypes
- Drive concept direction and improve and maintain the existing design library
- Iterate and question results—including your own work—to improve conversion; continuous user evaluation is an important part of the design process
- Ensure our brand stays cool, optimizing the look and feel and improving UX to increase our customer base
What will make you succeed?
- Proven experience as a skilled Product Designer with good command of Sketch, InVision, Zeplin, Principle (or another prototyping tool)
- Skilled in creating personas and mapping customer journeys; competent in verifying design hypotheses and understanding user tendencies and needs
- Experience with user testing for diverse products and in diverse environments
- Commitment to keeping the user’s point of view your – #1 priority
- Strong presentation and communication skills; enjoys working collaboratively and strategically with team members on all sides of the business (and especially with software development teams)
- You’re our UX expert—we will listen to you, respect your opinions and value your feedback
- We are agile in a genuine sense, being holistic and human in the way we approach our work
- We are building a culture of deep uninterrupted work where you can focus on improving your craftsmanship and design products you’re proud of
- We offer extra perks like learning and conferences budget, books, online courses, meetups, deep dive sessions with the whole team about different areas of our company, free German classes and standard startup benefits like a constant supply of coffee, mate, cereal and fruit
- We work in modern workplace at Zoologischer Garten with plenty of room to grow and customize your space