Product Designer (UX/UI) // ShareIQ
As the web becomes increasingly visual, the images that brands use to tell their story become more and more valuable. As such, we are on a mission to build the most valuable image performance platform for brands. Our spotlight at Share IQ is to educate, inform and assist on insights and opportunities for action on all the ways that brand images influence brand discovery, social sharing, influencing and, ultimately, purchase.
Across the internet, those images get discovered by consumers every single second – and what happens after discovery is where marketing magic happens. Those who discover, share. Those who share, influence. Those who influence, start trends. And trends make people take action and buy.
When it comes to visual content, ShareIQ has built a ‘can’t-live-without-it’ SaaS platform for brands. Never before has there been access to a platform that maps and reveals insights on the entire pathway from image discovery to product purchase. ShareIQ gives brands all the tools they need to measure, analyze and optimize the performance of their visual content.
Who we’re looking for
- You’re a product designer who loves getting feedback from product managers and front-end developers in order to ensure that we deliver the best possible product.
- You have between 3 and 5 years of experience designing interfaces and complex workflows for products.
- You have experience with data visualization and working with data (data driven design).
- You understand that the only design that matters is the one the customer will actually use.
- You can communicate and work effectively with Front-End to ensure the visual and functionality of the design is correct.
- Design for a low barrier of entry for using our product.
- Work with the PM to help define features, tools and workflows and understand restrictions and assumptions.
- Sketch wireframes, create clickable mockups, or code initial prototypes.
- Validate assumptions by conducting user tests or working with QA to test.
- Data visualization is an essential part of our platform.
- You’ll work with our current style and be able to build upon it.
- Create intuitive visual cues and patterns to guide the user on the platform.
- Ensure your designs are viable to go into production.
- Sketch (for visual design)
- Invision, Marvel, Framer or other tool to create functional prototypes
- Zeplin, React Storybook or other tool to export for Development
- Coding skills are a bonus, HTML, CSS, Java script and React
- A dynamic, international office, in the heart of Berlin, characterized by flat team structures
- The opportunity for personal and professional growth as part of a team of experienced industry professionals
- Collaborative environment with experienced colleagues
- Dynamic international office environment with English as a working language
Have we caught your attention? Then please send us your application including cover letter, CV, salary expectations and earliest starting date. We’re looking forward to your application!