ReactNative Developer // Civocracy
You will be the lead Application Developer of the Civocracy team, responsible for developing the mobile app version of the platform (currently a website only).
- You have past experience in being main developer / one of the main developers of cross-platform app development project , which is evident through past employment, and/or an active GitHub. Language: ReactNative
- You have experience in Mobile UI design, and are aware of best-practices in the field.
- You have a strong interest in civic tech and understand the need to improve the way citizens and governments communicate with each other.
- You know how to work in and communicate with a team, and feel comfortable working in a fast moving environment.
- Past works in graphic design is a plus.
- Experience in front-end web development is a plus.
- A civically focused company with an international, interdisciplinary and enthusiastic team
- A challenging development project, with the opportunity to work with recent languages and frameworks.
- An opportunity to experience and learn from a growing business and its challenges across different disciplines
- Work in a social enterprise, see your application being used by thousand of people to make democracy better
- An early key role within a fast growing company.
- A competitive salary.
We a looking for a full-time employment.
Send your complete application to Nicolas Reynolds, email@example.com. Complete application documents include: Cover letter, CV, Links to Profiles (Linkedin or GitHub).