Senior Creative designer // AMBOSS
AMBOSS – a company built by physicians for physicians with the mission of improving global healthcare. After the successful launch of our global platform in 2017, we are further developing our global brand and are looking for a Senior Creative Designer to help us get there. Joining AMBOSS means you will play a key role in designing a product that delivers medical knowledge in the hands of students & professionals when they need it the most, saving valuable time and minimizing the risk of misdiagnosing.
At the moment we are further expanding our website and global marketing efforts. A Senior Creative Designer at AMBOSS will get the freedom to make lasting design decisions that will directly impact the global AMBOSS brand and website.
As Senior Creative Designer at AMBOSS you’ll:
- Work closely with marketing managers/designers where you are the go-to person on mobile first (web) design related topics
- Manage and craft engaging and effective visual design that brings the AMBOSS digital experience to life for medical students & physicians
- Design a variety of assets including illustration, iconography, site graphics, digital ads, landing pages, printed collateral, event graphics, email, and more
- Bring an analytic approach with you where you check your aesthetically pleasing designs with data to implement the best working designs and not just the best looking
- Inspire colleagues with your ability to deliver high-quality work while collaborating with a diverse marketing team working on multiple projects of varying complexities where you advise and manage the feeling of the global AMBOSS brand
- Contribute to the evolution of our global design style, customer experience, and brand story
- Create sketches, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes to visualize your ideas and articulate user flows or experiences
- Apply and grow your skills in communicating amazing design solutions to senior management and colleagues
We are looking for someone with:
- At least 5 years of professional design experience with a strong focus on web design for a mobile-first responsive environment; preferably within an agency
- A proven track record of running multiple design related projects and managing different departments/stakeholders
- A portfolio representing uncommon graphic/web design proficiency and with demonstrated expertise in UI design, graphic/web design, illustration.
- An optimistic outlook, the drive to learn new things and intrinsic self-motivation
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to articulate ideas and be clearly understood, both in verbal and in written English
- The ability to lead by example and mentor younger creatives in their development
- The desire to work collaboratively as part of a larger team in a fast-paced environment
- An expert understanding of all related design tools (Adobe products, PS, AI, ID etc.)
As a bonus you could have:
- First-hand experience with developing and implementing a company-wide style guide
- Competency with Sketch, and InVision
- Worked on motion and or user experience design
- Command over the German language
We offer you all the tools needed to manage a well balanced work-life. We give you the chance to work with flexible work hours, home office opportunities and flat organizational hierarchies. Our office is equipped with everything you need to feel at home and have fun while having a positive impact on the world.
A few of the things you can do at our office are:
- Joining one of our courses or team trainings – English & German classes, sports class, Yoga
- Cooking a meal in our fully stocked kitchen, or better joining a home cooked lunch from our chef
- Meeting colleagues at our Italian espresso machine for a friendly talk
- Enjoying the sun from one of our many balconies
- Staying healthy with our sponsored Urban Sports membership
Does that read like the place you have been looking for? Apply today we are looking forward to receiving your information.