Senior Designer // BEEONE
As a Head of Design, you will manage team expectations, delivering extremely creative time sensitive assignments. With growth you will also be leading other designers, interacting with developers and the management team.
As a Senior Designer you’ll be responsible for:
- Developing design outputs ranging from Website to App to Marketing Materials Design and MS Office
- Have a good understanding of UX and UI
- Produce high-quality work
- Adopting a ‘hands-on’ approach when required to help the team
- Being a brand guardian, helping to define our brand as we are a startup
- Ensuring the right resource is available and that the creative team is involved from the beginning of a project
- Striving for continuous improvement and excellence
- Mentoring, developing and coaching the team as we grow
- Creating an inspiring and positive culture
- You will feel confident working across digital, web, print, etc
- You will have an intimate understanding of design, animation, video/film, print and digital using the following software – Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Powerpoint, InVision, etc
BEEONE delivers pan-European banking services tailored to customers requiring full-stack banking services across two or more countries. Recently founded by an award winning team (Philipp Buschmann, Martin Dmaske and Richard Unger), BEEONE will reimagine the next generation mobile-banking platform, a platform for life. Instead of having multiple banks across Europe, BEEONE is the only account bank relationship you will ever need again.
One aspect of this role is that the entire company will be located in Vienna starting September for 12 weeks for an internal bootcamp acceleration process. We will provide flights home and accommodation and are flexible with arrangements.
The role will then shift permanently to Berlin.
The right candidate should have previous experience of design work. We would like to see some references during the application process.