Senior Graphic Designer (f/m) // Blacklane
- Play a key role in shaping Blacklane’s visual identity
- Enhance and implement our brand strategy by creating a consistent look and feel across all customer touchpoints
- Be the creative impulse generator for our teams by developing and executing a wide range of marketing activities
- Be part of our brand team, work closely with our copywriters and brand manager to ensure a high quality standard
- Develop creative concepts and bring them to life in web, electronic media, event and print.
- Understands the importance of quality branding and have preferably worked closely with Marketing and/or Brand teams in the past.
- Comfortable working with style guides to create a consistent look and feel across all customer touchpoints.
- Proficient in Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, and Sketch.
- 5+ years experience as a graphic / visual designer
- Print production experience and retouching knowledge — video editing experience is a big plus.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines, manage your personal workload, and work directly with multiple stakeholders.
More than a job:
- You will work in the exciting and innovative market of global ground transportation.
- You will become part of an unique, international and professional team, that is characterized by flat hierarchies, a family-like atmosphere, flexible working hours and an open feedback culture.
- You will have the tremendous opportunity to grow with us and develop your skills, supported by our talent training team
- You will work in a modern office with a variety of fresh fruits and drinks, regular company and team events and a lot of fun games
- We will support you in visa, relocation and other administrative issues
If you want to be a part of an award-winning company that wants to set the highest standard for professional driver services across the world, please apply through our contact form. We look forward to hearing from you!