Senior/Lead UX Designer (m/f/div) // Infinitec Solutions
Infinitec Solutions is reinventing software development for banks, insurers and corporates who are serving SME customers. Our goal is to create an ecosystem in which our partners can drive value to the SME. Our first step in this journey is to create a world-class platform and we do this by putting together the best software engineers, product managers and other specialists to reshape the way SMEs do finance.
We are dedicated to re-inventing how “White-label software” is built.
What will keep you challenged?
- Designing complex user flows based on business logic
- Leading user testing and research, translating data into tangible product enhancements
- Prototyping for user testing and internal stakeholder feedback
- Delivering low-to-high fidelity annotated wireframes and interactive prototypes then working with the design team to convey completed designs to our development team
- Working closely with product managers to explore and discover our user needs, helping to pinpoint what we should build
- Steer and lead our team of 3 designers, collaborating with them to make their work and the whole team better
- Mentor and inspire designers, give and solicit feedback in order to continually raise our bar for quality
What will make you succeed?
- Solid industry experience in product design with a successful track record of shipping excellent work in fast-paced environments
- You are able to show us a detailed portfolio of work, detailing some of your recently completed projects, taking us through the journey, challenges and process
- Proven track record of leading, enabling and coaching small teams of designers with a focus on transparency and communication, whilst remaining hands-on
- An understanding of the full design process, but a focus and passion for UX.
- Detailed knowledge of a variety of design approaches, methodologies and prototyping skills
- Excellent communication skills in English with the ability to communicate your work to a multi-location team set-up
What do we offer?
Besides the standard stuff like free drinks (everything you can imagine – from coffee over Club Mate to juices and 4 different kinds of beer), cereal and fruit, discounts on transportation, gym memberships and local restaurants, we offer:
- Competitive Salary + 28 vacation days
- Flexible working hours
- We embrace remote work and allow our employees to work remotely whenever possible.
- Employees will still come in at least a few days a week for team collaboration and company events
- You’ll be part of a fantastic team. We’re passionate about what we do, have fun while doing it and work with the best people in their fields
- Top-notch technology equipment – whatever you need to do your job the best way possible
- Light-infused, 6th-floor office in the heart of Berlin with a rooftop terrace and chill out areas, table tennis, table soccer and shower facilities as well as yoga classes, running groups etc…
- The job will enable you to build a strong network of companies and specialists as we belong to the FinLeap Family
- Regular team events – we celebrate our success together
- We believe in personal growth and development. Share your personal aims with us and let’s achieve them together!