Senior Marketing Artist // wooga
As a Senior Marketing Artist at Wooga you will be responsible for ensuring our Marketing Art and Assets are best in industry on our puzzle games. Working with our Producer and External Agencies you will ensure we have a consistent brand across games and publishing while driving for improved and measurable performance.
What you will be doing
- Participate and help in brand development and vision
- Own the brand and creative guidelines that guide marketing asset creation
- Deliver key reference materials/work examples to others to use in creation of individual marketing assets (video, static, print & digital)
- Providing feedback and direction on resulting assets (may be insourced or outsourced)
- Create art that matches Game Team attention to detail and production value creating a consistent brand and style.
- Through an iterative approach deliver assets and marketing art that has a meaningful, measurable business results in our games across growth, retention and monetization.
What you bring:
- Proven experience within marketing design including graphic design and marketing art.
- Strong background in digital marketing asset design and direction (including video production)
- Agency experience a strong plus
- App/Game mobile UI/UX design experience a strong plus (portfolio desired)
- Masters + in Advertising Design a strong plus
What skills you will be using:
- Passionate for games including mobile F2P apps (casual games pref+)
- Proven ability to create and work with globally and regionally applicable brands, and to develop clear guidelines to communicate brand to stakeholders (portfolio required)
- Strong working knowledge of digital/mobile marketing pipelines and asset requirements
- Working knowledge of social-media and CRM design constraints and best-practices
- Strong consumer psychology and understanding of using visual messaging to convey an emotion/message (esp. Casual game audiences)
- Leverage knowledge of UX to consider user journey
- Strong working knowledge of localization and culturalization challenges of marketing to a globally, multi-lingual audience (and how to overcome them)