Senior Product Designer (m/f) // Outfittery
OUTFITTERY is Europe’s largest Personal Shopping Service for men. We know that shopping isn’t a pleasure for every man. This is why we set a clear goal: a world where men have time for the important things in life and are still well-dressed.
Would you like to work on a variety of tasks, take over responsibilities and gain strong insights into an E-Commerce company, all of this in a diverse and international team? Become a part of it as a Senior Product Designer (m/f)!
- Contribute to the design of best online fashion shopping experiences for millions of men
- Design, prototype & specify interaction flows of complex user patterns and services
- Work in a cross-functional team, drive design decisions from the conceptual phase to the implementation and testing
- Work closely to our engineers and product managers, help building a design language within the organization
- Validate your ideas with our UX researcher and our powerful data team
- Translate wireframes and prototypes into design assets to create a consistent visual language
- Proactively drive cooperation within the IT teams and foster collaboration with other departments
- 3 or more years of relevant experience in interaction and visual design, ideally for customer-facing products
- You know how to work independently in a fast-paced, agile environment close to engineers and product managers
- You have the ability to influence peers and managers, build consensus, while dealing with ambiguity
- Your portfolio demonstrates not only user-centered design approach, but your problem-solving skills and attention to metrics
- You are used to quantitative and qualitative testing to validate hypothesis and move into the right direction
- You are confident with industry-leading design and prototyping software
- An international and smart team which is eager to revolutionize shopping for men
- A transparent company culture with highly motivated colleagues, which work on our ambitious goals
- An exciting and responsible role, with great impact
- An honest and open feedback culture and individual development opportunities
Intrigued? Then send us your application with your salary expectations and possible starting date. Your contact person is Indra Jonuscheit.