Senior Product Designer (m/w) // Aurora Health
Great design paired with evidence-based mental health principles can improve millions of lives. That’s at the center of everything we do. You’ll play a key role in improving our app Moodpath (iOS & Android) by optimizing existing features and designing new ones. As the first full-time Designer of the team, you’ll help streamline our visual identity and manifest our design systems and guidelines to create consistency across all features and platforms. You’ll be working closely with the co-founders, product managers, psychologists, developers, researchers and data scientists.
You love design and beautiful apps. You enjoy open discussions and constructive feedback. You’re interested in a brand identity by defining a guideline for colors, shapes, typography, etc. and guarding its use throughout the company. You love your tools and are eager to try new principles and interfaces. You want to make a difference and are willing to understand our vulnerable users’ situation.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- 3+ years experience in mobile UX/UI design
- Deep understanding of user-centered design principles and mobile usability best practices (across platforms)
- Strong sense of visual design, typography, layout, and content hierarchy
- Excellent knowledge of Sketch and in prototyping tools like Flinto, Marvel, Invision, Framer.js, etc.
Considered as a bonus:
- Motion design skills
- Illustration skills
- Experience in either digital health or in game design
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- We are an international team of experienced and passionate people with the strong will to create something meaningful and actually make it happen
- We have either studied psychology, business, engineering or design and value different perspectives and opinions
- The experience to join the ride of a VC-backed company from the very early beginning
Interested? Get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org