Senior Product Designer // Qixxit
At Qixxit we are not product driven, we are traveler driven. We are creating a unique travel experience, redefining the way people organize their travels. Which makes you the travelers embassador, ensuring our product fulfills their unspoken desires.
You will own the Qixxit product design, focusing on delivering a pleasant journey to our travelers. We hope you like challenges because our vision is to help people travel more, by reducing the friction that affects the present travel experience.
You are leading this transformation, breaking mental schemas and helping the transition towards a beautifully designed future.
You will work in the core of Qixxit because we believe great Design is the key to achieve our vision.
Our definition of Senior Product Designer includes the mastery of these 5 areas of expertise:
- Customer: You know the importance of user research and customer intelligence, you know how to conduct interviews and get insights out of them.
- UX: You are experienced in user interaction on web and mobile. You know the Human Interface and Material Design style guides by heart and know exactly when it makes sense to go against them.
- Beauty: Pattern consistency, visual hierarchy, using the right typography… You embrace pixel perfection and don’t accept compromises when it comes to visual communication.
- Prototype: You strongly believe in the power of the fast prototyping to understand if we are going in the right direction. You know what tools to use for each case (and how to use them!).
- Tech: You know how software development works, you are familiar with strengths and limitations of Web, you have experience with mobile apps and their challenges.
You are a Designer. With the capital “D”. You have shipped successful products and are capable of autonomously detect users needs and fulfill them with amazing solutions.
You are humble. We all believe in our Product, not because we have built it, but because we test it every day with our travelers. You are able to listen to the travelers and convert their needs into a product prioritization.
You are organized. You better be, because you will have to organize different work streams within different teams and task forces.
You are a learner. We don’t expect you to be the master of anything, but we do expect you to be able to catch up quick enough to the topics that matter the most.
You are nice. You will be surrounded by very nice people, and we really don’t want to break this trend.
What we offer:
- Work on a unique mobility product that millions of people will use every day
- Join a team of passionate people keen on learning constantly new things
- Use the best tools and methods out there with the equipment you are most comfortable with
- Educational and Conference Budget for your self-development
- Almost no hierarchies and quick decision-making process
- The usual suspects: an attractive compensation package including participation in our Employee Stock Options Programme, an amazing office in Berlin-Mitte, free drinks & food,…
- Free German classes!
- Full support with relocation and visa process
- Work and live in Europe’s most creative city
- and many more!